Sunday 18 March 2018

EMBARRASSING MOMENT EVER

Assalamualaikum

  Yesterday was the most embarrassing moment ever as I made a silly mistake. I planned to forward my conversations with Fikri about my experience answering computer test to my friend. Unfortunately, I sent the messages to IPTA What's App group instead.

  Seriously, I did not even realise that I sent those messages to the IPTA group until my friend messaged me saying that why I sent that kind of messages to the group. "It's not your driving class group lah", he said. Arghhhhh I don't know how to react to them that I told Pia to tell them that my phone hung and I can't even send any message to the group.

   I was so embarrassed that I wanted to disappear. Luckily, though, in hindsight they're usually pretty hilarious. Most of my friends thanked me as for them, I succeed in making them laugh on that stressful day. Yeah, these days, we are so stress with our applications to enter universities, matriculation and even searching for the best course for us and scholarship. We need to fill in the UPU etc. then we need to update our applications. It's pretty tiring and stressful.

   But then, I realised that this is a mistake that many people make once. The dawning horror as you realise that – oh no, ohmygod, nonono – yes, you really did send that to them has to rank among the worst feelings technology is able to induce. Messages are sent to the wrong recipients all the time, and mostly without consequence. But you don’t remember the blips in communication, the hilarious misunderstandings, the feelgood new connections.  And that classic of the genre: a text unambiguously about someone, to that someone


   Most of the time, all goes well. You type out texts and they come out just as they're supposed to. But every once in a while something goes embarrassingly wrong. Autocorrect strikes or even a when your phone hang and turns an innocent query into a raunchy request. When you're tapping out a quick message, the accidental cringeworthy opportunities are virtually endless.

It's way more embarrassing than being caught staring at your crush😳😳😳





2 comments:

  1. i will remember that day forever !!!! hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahhahahaahhahahahaha i'll never ever forget that moment...the moment my face turned all red...malu gila tak tau nak cakap cenna

      Delete